Hash, Inc. Forums

The Setup Machine by Anzovin Studio

MP3D

I have been looking at The Setup Machine by Anzovin Studio and Weight Mover I was woundering if these plugins was worth the price and has it made your work flow faster? I have also noticed the last video series are for AM: 2003. Will these plugins work for AM: v12?

Any feed back would be great. I need to make my work flow a little faster so I have been looking into AM resources and plugins. If anyone has any links to a demostration useing The Setup Machine by Anzovin Studio and Weight Mover it would be great. I would love to see what it can do.

MP3D

You can see a demo movie of TSM2 in action here:

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/rafhashvideotapes/TSM2-01.mov

Weight Mover is no longer being actively maintained, as most of its functionality is now available from within A:M.

TSM2 speeds up the rigging process, but not the skinning process. That is to say, it'll create an easy-to-control proxy skeleton for you, but it won't add fan-bones/Smartskin to smooth out muscle deformation, because those things are so highly model-dependent.

Thanks luckbat, I noticed the demo was made with AM:2004 so it should work with 2005. Do you have any video demos on Weight mover? I have searched myself and for the life of me I cant find any video demo's of the plugin. I know I will be purchaseing TSM2. But I would like to see what the Weight Mover is about. I know AM: has this but I havent seen any tutorials on this so this plugin might be easyer to use.

Again thanks for the help and information on this. This will speed up my work flow for sure. :DB)

MP3D

Too COOL! I know that weight mover isnt being supported any more but if it will work with AMv12 I am going to purchase both of them. I know it looks easy but Iam sure i will need to work with them both to understand how they work.

I will need to do more research and reading before i commit my $$$$$$$$$$ to this.

You have been a great help luckbat, Thanks.

MP3D