Hash, Inc. Forums

Any users in Florida?

• 1 month later...

Hello Chad,

My name is Evan aka Acula and I live in Florida :D that's Lakeland, FL... I'm very new to Hash, Inc. Animation Master and wondering would you like to hangout and learn 3D Animation together? Maybe we can start a group or something with small projects to sharpen our skills and someday create our own thing in 3D Animation :)

Anyways tell me what you think ^_^ I'm a slow learner, but I do work well with others... or atleast I think I do. B)

Once again I'm a newbie, wannabe, would be Animator... so wish me luck ;)

ttyl.

Evan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I live in Florida.(LakeLand). I have been useing AM: for a little while now but I have been modeling for 4 years (Poly based).

I thought i was the only one who lived in Florida that was into 3D modeling and anim8ing.

And for those who live close to Lakeland/ Tampa if you see a white ford mini van with a Florida licence plate that says MP3D that would be me. lol

Hope to see some of you and hash out a few tips and tricks.

MP3D

I live in haines city right now, very close to lakeland. I just bought a house in New Port Richey, not that far away, we will have have to get togehter once I am set up, hell we can meet at my place since I work from home using AM.

I close on the 15th of august so around the 1sy of september we can all get together if you wish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there Floridians,

I just got AM a bit over a week ago but I live in Ft.Lauderdale,FL. Also use Lightwave, I have a feeling LW is one of the more popular apps with the others I have met that are into 3D and live in FL. Most of them were in central/north FL though. Down here it seems Maya and Max are used very often.

Nice to know that there are many AM users in FL

-tmTim

• 7 months later...