Hash, Inc. Forums

Well every one i've finaly started on my real project. The story is now being "reimagined" due to certain instances. Son i've began imediately working on the models. also with the help of

Jeetman

cuboos

dude

and darter makng some of the models for me(full credit will be given) its coming along nicely.right nw at the moment i'm working on the main character.

[attachmentid=17260]

name:Aaron

Race:(wip)

i've almost finished modeling the head,and i'll be using the hair system for hair.and heres a video of what i have so far. And yes the do know the decal on the nose is messed up.

Aarons head video

post-8313-1149614061_thumb.jpg

you can't move hair individualy...or can you

Of course you can. While in model window, click on the hair button (usually to the right of the bones button). Then you will see the hair guides. Some hair tool buttons appear on the right including a brush and others. just grab a control point on the hair and style the hair. By default there are many hairs associated with a hair guide so if you move the hair guide, you move a group of hairs. If you want more hair guides then make the mesh denser. In the hair material you can increase the number of control points on each hair guide so you can make more complex hairdoos. When done then go back into model mode.

alright i'm still working on the teeth but started on a nother vertion of aaron, in his peonix look. my question is dose aarons wing look too...detailed?

[attachmentid=17587]

personaly i think this one looks better

[attachmentid=17588]

I say it looks just right. ;)

well as always i agree with jeet nowing we are friends i must say i cant wait till the project on our website gets sponcered although i would like the aron model next time im in the chat ill talk to you keep it mage