Hash, Inc. Forums

Hello (again)

AndyDavis

I was here a bit about a year and a half ago, and I'm getting back into animation again (finally cancelled my World of Warcrack account).

I just wanted to say hi.

Quick question about the excercises for the Art of certificate. Is it OK to go beyond what is specified in the excercise?

For example, here

[attachmentid=17244]

is my Ex1, where I was playing with the camera angle going over rabbit's shoulder to look at Kee Kat in the dynamic pose. Will I get my golden checkmark for this, or should I play it a little closer to the guidebook?

-Andy

post-4383-1149559013_thumb.jpg

I was here a bit about a year and a half ago, and I'm getting back into animation again (finally cancelled my World of Warcrack account).

I just wanted to say hi.

Quick question about the excercises for the Art of certificate. Is it OK to go beyond what is specified in the excercise?

For example, here

[attachmentid=17244]

is my Ex1, where I was playing with the camera angle going over rabbit's shoulder to look at Kee Kat in the dynamic pose. Will I get my golden checkmark for this, or should I play it a little closer to the guidebook?

-Andy

Hiya!

A few people have done more than the tutorials. I tend to do the original exercise then a altered one if that makes sense, and post them both :)

Ken

• Admin

Andy,

What Ken said. :)

You are free to take the exercises to the extreme.

Just remember there is a point to each and every one of them.

If you nail that part of the lesson you are welcome to do anything you'd like.

Great to see you back.