Hash, Inc. Forums

Lulu!!!

This is all The Black Mage's Fault.... He had to go and model that Moogle. Mogs make me think of Lulu... (and 'Kupo!') Lulu's my favorite video game character of all time, and for the obvious reasons :D Lara Croft ain't got Nothin' on Lulu!

Here's my Refs:

[attachmentid=17207]

I'm using this one for the front:

[attachmentid=17208]

And here's what I've got after about four hours:

[attachmentid=17209]

I'm working on this to pass the time. Things are still up in the air for me. I might be able to get to SIGGRAPH this year, since it's in Boston. If I do, I might be able to afford the upgrade, and depending on that, and how my life is at that point, I might be able to volunteer again on TWO, but I'm not holding my breath.

I've been lurking around, here and there, and everything looks great so far with the TWO project. I'm glad to see that the Winkee Village is turning out so nicely, and has a wonderful storybook flavor, but now has quite a lot of 'gingerbread house' style to it too. Looks cool. Make sure the building with the Turret makes it into the film. Every storybook enclave needs a turret...

post-2085-1149477538_thumb.jpg

post-2085-1149477585.jpg

post-2085-1149477661_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Dhar. It's good to be around again.

Here she is after another hour, for about five total:

[attachmentid=17215]

I'm not sure about her animatability given the five pointers at the corners of her mouth. Does anyone have any suggestions on this? (Even though I probably won't animate her, one never knows, and it's always good to be prepared). Other than that, I'm pleased with how she's coming out so far...

post-2085-1149491379_thumb.jpg

Ok, small update:

I fixed the crease around the mouth to make her look younger. In doing so, I realized that, yes, Dave, she should have no problem expressing. The crease should look good when it's there.

Also, I extruded the back of her head, now I'm up to the ears. I hate ears... I can never get them stuck on right. Also, in the picture I'm using for the profile, it looks to me like her ears are set too far back.

[attachmentid=17291]

post-2085-1149704325_thumb.jpg