Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Hello!!!

Lucas

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey im Lucas and i recently got A:M

Im trying to find the tuts, anyone help please?

I may 13 but i still wana learn :)

How you all doin?

What tutes do you need, Lucas? There are a few here, here, here and here...of course there are more, but, I don't know specifically what you're after.

Hope that helps.

Hey im Lucas and i recently got A:M

Im trying to find the tuts, anyone help please?

Welcome to A:M Lucas. For tutorials, you can't beat the manual that comes with the program.

But let me add this: 3D is enormously rewarding, but not without its frustrations. So when you start projects of your own, start small. I was 13 once, and I know what you have in mind. And when I was 55 and went back to school to get computer literate, all the young blue-flame hotshots were trying to do StarWars and Terminator on 75MHz Macs with 100Mb hard drives and gnashing their teeth when it wouldn't happen. So build a few things of modest size and complexity that perhaps can be imported into a scene together later. Don't try to get Godzilla to flatten New York in the first month.

And when you have problems, and you will, come here often. Good luck.

Welcome to the club. Like Robert said, its best to keep it simple at first. Get used to using the program and such before jumping off the deep end. Itsjustme pointed out that the best approach is the use the manual. It will get you used to the program and you will learn to do just about everything in there.

Good luck with your projects

i'm 14 and i normaly use a:m fo school projects you know like titles, pictures, ect. thats the best why to learn for me.now that its summer mabe you could try modling a character from another show or anime or some thing.i did.i alos like to goof off with it and mess with diffrent things in a:m to see what i would get.thats what idid when i first got it and i was 12!but i'm still trying get my hand fully arund it,AND I LOVE IT!!!!

try here

Do the Advent Children Cloud, then, instead of FFVII Cloud... I still haven't seen Advent Children, either. We bought it, but haven't watched it.

Does Cloud have the bike? Do they go to Gold Saucer? I can't wait to find out...

man i haven't eather...I WANNA SEE IT!!!!an yes he dose have a bike a sick one is what i've heard.hi stranger 2 years huh?

btw it might be a while befor i get to modeling cloud,i have a roject of my own i'm working on. oh, any one can help if they want to just look for me on the forums or e-mail me.

hey lucas,

i'm only 12 so its ok. AM is easier to use than most 3d programs so i'm sure you will figure it out. it only took me about a week before i actually new what i was doing. :P

-Dude B)