Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

NYNJA BBQ????

Hi

Would any of you new yorkers like to hold the meeting at my house on long island this month? I am about an hour and 15 minutes from penn station. I can pick up people at the train station. We can have a barbeque and we can have some beer if anyone wants to. We can try to think of some fun summer things to do or something. People can stay as late as they want. Does anyone have interest in this or should we have it in brooklyn? Just an idea.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love garden burgers... in theory. Most brands of garden burger are awful. The one I like best is the "Grillers" line of patties from Morningstar Farms, but they seem to be really hard to find in my neighborhood. Maybe I'm just not shopping at the right places.

Hi Dennis- It sounds great, but not sure if I can make it. Depends on the date.

Hey, I did my first walk cycle from scratch! It's totally faked, no constraints, but it looks pretty good!

Gerry

How is either saturday, june 17 or saturday, june 24 for people? We can start in the afternoon and go as long as you like. Maybe we can rent a cool 3d animation too. I have some on dvd too, a bunch of really old shorts too which are fun to watch. They look kinda dated now.

Hey guys

I was waiting to hear back from JP but he hasn't e-mailed me back. He can't make the 24th and I was seeing if he can make the 25th instead. Well, if I don't hear from him we can go ahead and have the 24th because I got replies that is a good date for people. I want everyone included though.

Hey guys

I was waiting to hear back from JP but he hasn't e-mailed me back. He can't make the 24th and I was seeing if he can make the 25th instead. Well, if I don't hear from him we can go ahead and have the 24th because I got replies that is a good date for people. I want everyone included though.

Dennis, the 24th or 25th is good for me, as I am geographically closer to you. But, for whatever it's worth, I would be glad to have us all meet at my house, which is 30 minutes closer for the city guys. We could pick them up at the Hicksville station and still have a BBQ here. Even if it has to be on a Sunday, the trip back to Penn Station is a breeze.

Whatever, just trying to help. I hope JP will respond soon.

It's still your call.

jerry

If the city guys would like a shorter trip I'm fine meeting at your place. I am happy to host it at my place otherwise. Either way I will pick up the groceries for it. What do you city guys want to do?

Is everybody ok for the 25th? That way JP can come when he resurfaces :P

Jerry, you're the only guy I don't have an e-mail address for from the group. Can you send me your address at countfrogula@yahoo.com Thanks

If the city guys would like a shorter trip I'm fine meeting at your place. I am happy to host it at my place otherwise. Either way I will pick up the groceries for it. What do you city guys want to do?

Is everybody ok for the 25th? That way JP can come when he resurfaces :P

Jerry, you're the only guy I don't have an e-mail address for from the group. Can you send me your address at countfrogula@yahoo.com Thanks

The 25th is fine with me Dennis.

I sent an email to you too, as I'll need the address etc.

Great ... looking forward to that day.

I'll be glad to bring any food or drinks too, any thoughts ?

send me an email.

jerry

I can make it on the 25th. Jerry, what town are you in? I grew up in Ronkonkoma. Dennis, you're in Holbrook, right?

Gerry

Glad you can make it.

I'm in Levittown (northern border-near Hicksville) East Meadow School District Grad 1959!

My first home when I first married was on Victory Drive in Lake Ronkonkoma in the late 60's.

Dennis is in Holbrook somewhere, don't have any other details yet.

See you then.

Jerry

OK, we'll make it the 25th. I will send out an email so everyone knows. I guess we'll have it at my place. Nobody said any preference where they wanted it and I'm happy to host it. Yeah, I'm in Holbrook. I'll send out the address via e-mail. I guess we'll start around noon or so?

Hi

The NYNJA BBQ is being heald at my house in holbrook on long island on June 25th at around noon. The usual suspects have already responded and it should be a fun event. If there is anyone else in the New York area that would like to attend let me know. There is room for any a:m user who wants to come. Respond here or e-mail me at countfrogula@yahoo.com and I will send you the info. This is a cool group so try to make it if you can.

Thanks for coming guys. I had a good time. I know you guys traveled a long way and I appreciate it. Thanks for explaining ambient occlusion and the features mike. I enjoyed zack's cell phone movie that we watched made with ambient occlusion. Thanks Duke for the delicious pineapple curry dish. It will be my dinner tonight too :)

Thanks guys!