Hash, Inc. Forums

alabama

case

:)Who is from alabama near birmingham tusculoosa area using animation master software

I'm not from there but while working on a case, did stay at a Holiday Inn Express in Burmingham...

You do know us georgians refer to Birmingham as LA..... (Lower Alabama).....

:lol:

Not me. But my folks have retired to a little town on the 'RedNeck Riveria' called Lillian, Alabama. It's quite beautiful down there, the beaches at Gulf Shores are UNBELIEVABLE! I can't wait to go back...

Why am I responding with such trivial and useless personal info? Well, I actually have started a service thru Google (a free service) that allows Hasher's to see and learn who or whom they may be geographicly conveinenced to... It is called the HashFrapper...and the link is below in my signature!

PLEASE JOIN! It's really as simple as sticking a pin on a map...and allows everyone to see who is where. It is an ongoing datatbase...you can add a photo of yourself...a description... even chat! All without the worries of pop-ups, junk-mail, or stalkers.

HERE is the direct link: http://www.frappr.com/hashfrapper

I love ALABAMA! Here's that link... let me remind you, I get nothing for your signup...the service is free... I'm just 'doing my part' to the Hash community, which I happen to LOVE, and thru this 'Frapper' we can all see where we happen to have landed on the globe. Again, PLEASE join up. We have over 120 Hasher's already, and I believe there are a LOT more out there... c'mon you lurkers!