Hash, Inc. Forums

TSM2

Ilidrake

I purchased a copy of TSM2, and in my excitement it never dawned on me to read the fine-print ( :( ) Seems that it won't work with my version of AM (10.5 I know, don't laugh, I don't have the cash to upgrade yet) Anyway, does anyone have a copy of TSM1 that works with 10.5? I'd be more than happy to make an even swap. The program is pretty useless to me, whereas version 1 would be extremly helpful. Anyone wanna do a trade. Straight up, no bull. I just want a copy that works with my version of AM and am willing to trade fair-and-square.

I am sure that TSM2 used to work with A:M10.5. Perhaps if you emailed Anzovin Studio directly and explained your position they would send you an older version. Then when you upgrade A:M you could just download the newest version of TSM2.

try: raf@anzovin.com or morgan@anzovin.com

------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I just visited anzovin.com and their website has had a facelift! Well done, Raf and the gang!

Go and download their latest showreel!

Paul is incorrect. TSM2 required v11 or higher. Ilidrake, your A:M CD wouldn't happen to have an orangutan on it, would it? Because if it does, you can run A:M v11.1i.

I wish I could help you out, but my copy of TSM1 is the Mac version...

Paul is incorrect. TSM2 required v11 or higher. Ilidrake, your A:M CD wouldn't happen to have an orangutan on it, would it? Because if it does, you can run A:M v11.1i.

I wish I could help you out, but my copy of TSM1 is the Mac version...

No such luck, my copy has the little dude holding the flower. Highest version i can run is 10.5 I think.

TSM: The setup machine by Anzovins

NOW There is even cooler alternative: squetch rig by David Simmons (itsjustme)

It should work with 10.5 (I don't know if plugin for moving the bones around would work, though, so if it doesn't look for the earlier versions of the manual [squetchy Thom thread, here])

Drvarceto

TSM: The setup machine by Anzovins

NOW There is even cooler alternative: squetch rig by David Simmons (itsjustme)

It should work with 10.5 (I don't know if plugin for moving the bones around would work, though, so if it doesn't look for the earlier versions of the manual [squetchy Thom thread, here])

Drvarceto

Unfortunately, the Squetch Rig will only work with v11.1 or better, Drvarceto. It uses quite a few Expressions and those didn't get completely ironed out until that version. It almost works in v11.0, but, the Hand Gizmo wouldn't work at all before v11.1 and I don't think the expression that maintains volume when squetching will work in 11.0 either. Sorry about that. The plugin for installing the rig does work in 11.0, I haven't tried it in anything older, but it might work...you would have to have something to install though.

I have tsm 1 and tsm 2. I would give you tsm 1 if anzovin allows it, because I dont use tsm 1 anymore. I am still using tsm 2 so I don't know if they will. But the serial numbers are different. Find out and let me know if they'll do it. My name is Dennis Borruso, they should have me on file. I don't remember if I got some kind of special upgrade or something but chances are they won't allow it, can't hurt to ask though. If they say yes to you I will confirm that with them.

• 2 weeks later...