Hash, Inc. Forums

MOOGLE!!!!!!!

Ok,i'm a big final fantasy and kingdom hearts fan,kupo. so when i was talking to a freind of mine we were talking about one of the games, we started talking about moogles and i said"hey i should model a moogle" and he said "yeah that would be cool" so about a week after that finaly got to it and i finished 90% of the modle in 3 hours,kupo.and heres all i have to do now,kupo.

1)connect arms->body->head->line->pompom

2)rig the moogle

3)then i'm gonna add fur and fuzz for the non tooned version

4)make the moogles house

5)make the moogles couldin

6)make the moggles girlfreind

the moggle from final fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts

[attachmentid=17074]

my rendered moogle

[attachmentid=17073]

post-8313-1148911342_thumb.jpg

post-8313-1148911360.jpg

here a picture i made with the moogle and his couldrin.i'm still working on it and i'll remake this but better and with a background.oh and i did finish the moogles girlfreind so i'll post that later.i'll also make a picture after i make the moogles tree home and the synthesis shop.

post-8313-1148929555_thumb.jpg

black_mage,

I agree with Rodney.

I don't really follow the Final Fantasy trilogies so I'm not really familiar with the characters but comparing the pic to your model that you posted, it looks really good!!!!

Excellent work!

Jeetman

thx for the complements.right now i'm gonna see how the moogle looks with some short fur on its body and thick fur on its pompom.also once i'm done with the whole thing i'm gonna post it on turbo squid for download and on the forum if i can.that way every one can have fun with the moogle.

this is my first final test of about 9 renders,most of them just plain scary!but it still needs some serious work dose any one know were i can get some hair tutorals?i don't normaly use hair for anything but leaves and grass.

also i will post non jpeg versions of all the pictures on my site,i do already have two on there.

post-8313-1148947495_thumb.jpg

hello every one i just finished the inside of the moogles house.it took a cuple of renders, but i got the look i wanted.

(note i did want the fireplace rounded)and yes the image on the left is a pic a got off the internet.also yes, i do know that the fire place needs to be on some kind of block i'm working on it.and dose any one know of a tutoral on how to make fire

post-8313-1149166694_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...