Hash, Inc. Forums

FlyingMonkieBoy TOAM thread

You post exercise two just like you posted exercise four.

On exercise four watch out for the feet sinking into the floor! :D

...and I'm not sure about his throwing arm. Does it ever move from the shoulder or does it just go down when he does?

(maybe that's just an observation coming from an ex-long-time-softball player) ;)

Anyways, you might want to check those two things out. Then again I might be wrong about his arm.

Good job though, you're moving quite along.

You'll be an expert before we know it. :D

You post exercise two just like you posted exercise four.

On exercise four watch out for the feet sinking into the floor! :D

...and I'm not sure about his throwing arm. Does it ever move from the shoulder or does it just go down when he does?

(maybe that's just an observation coming from an ex-long-time-softball player) ;)

Anyways, you might want to check those two things out. Then again I might be wrong about his arm.

Good job though, you're moving quite along.

You'll be an expert before we know it. :D

Thanks i'll look into that...but when i tried to post the exersice, it says its too big...again :huh: if this would help it is 2.24 MBs

OK TODAY i'm doing an animation for my mom for mother's day and i have a huge problem with keyframes... i don't know when to push the force keyframe button because when i want something on a certain time and push force keyframe the frame before, and then do the action on the next frame, it takes the whole animation to do the action....