Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Modeling a Viper SRT. (Car)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, look under the air intake( on the hood forgot what its called) the decal isn't all the way under there. second i can see some of the decal in the fron of the car. and you need to add some screws on those rims.

If you look close on the rims there are blaCK SCREWS ALREADY THERE.

yeah but i just really wanted somthing to test on thats was realistic

thats great in all but i mean mage consider this you keep on making renders but never get any modeling progress i mean to say the finish before you post the awesome renders

case don't tell me about patience, its not my model you know.

i'd help but i don't have v13

well i was not trying to make you mad i mean its the truth its not your model i know that i mean its just no progress

I have AM 2005 v12 and eric has fixed my model with his AM 2006v13 i need to get the same one to do more on it but got no money to get the AM 2006 v13.

i understand totaly take your time

I have AM 2005 v12 and eric has fixed my model with his AM 2006v13 i need to get the same one to do more on it but got no money to get the AM 2006 v13.

viper you got alot more modeling to do.. and modeling dosnt change much between dif versions..

and as for mage.. your images are fine.. what i ment is viper keeps showing the same images over and over.

chill viper.

did he fix modeling things or some extra special stuff that only works with v13

well he did somthing and now well i should have told him do it on old v11 or i can just fix my Viper my self in v11

chill viper.

did he fix modeling things or some extra special stuff that only works with v13

well he did somthing and now well i should have told him do it on old v11 or i can just fix my Viper my self in v11

he did a really good job so ya i have no problem with him fixing.

shouldnt you be fixing it up yourself maybe? also if u wana keep what he has why not add stuff to your model and when your able to use his model just copy and paste it

Ya true maybe well im taking a break for a few days on the viper im going to make a small model and then go back to the Viper