Hash, Inc. Forums

Modeling a Viper SRT. (Car)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like you accidentally dragged and dropped a material or a decal on your model..

The problem was that 2 or more groups were the same.

hey could some one help me find a viper logo for the car like a decal or something. That would be great if so. B)

I change the car up and fix some things on it.

That is perfict but could u make the back tranperent i dont know how.

Something to do with alpha channels., which is beyond me.

Anybody want to have a crack at it? :o

sorry for spelling error i fix it now read it. :blush:

post-8916-1152163043_thumb.jpg

It looks great. I think it dose resemble the viper for the most part. its like you made your own "breed" of vipers. :D i think you if you give it a "pimped" out paint job it will look great! :D

-dude

i know what its missing on every viper i've seen there were these black things on the hood. i can't remember whaat they were called. also you gotta make a bottom for that car man. and if you want a good toon rendered verstion send it to me. i can doit.

an dude you play grand theft auto! kids these days...

i know what its missing on every viper i've seen there were these black things on the hood. i can't remember whaat they were called. also you gotta make a bottom for that car man. and if you want a good toon rendered verstion send it to me. i can doit.

an dude you play grand theft auto! kids these days...

Hey Blacke mage i can send u the model i need it too look good in toon too. O ya dont try to sell the car dont want u to get money of this sexy viper. LOL. ;) o ya and i think that black thing ur talking about is a hood scoop witch i will add later on. I got the shape down like i want it. This is going to be i think my best work yet and ya I play GTA Sanandreas as well. I got so much cool cars in that game.

post-8916-1153080791_thumb.jpg

Man you guys think its that great. I think its not realy good still need lots of work on it. THX every one for the great comments. I feel like the master of Vipers now. :rolleyes:

Does eny one have a idea for a great paint job i kood put over top of the black but still want the car to be black.

I tested it out on the porshe model in the library. It works fine if you are making the viper black.

[attachmentid=18990]

Now Theres a pimpin paint job!

edit:

I made a viper 2 logo!

post-9147-1154224127_thumb.jpg

post-9147-1154227217_thumb.jpg

Dude the hood has that becouse the hood scoop is not attatched to the hood but its no problem to fix. Thx for pointing it out.

the best ive seen in a while i would keep the paint job to by the way lol

P.S. one of the best

o yes and case im going to keep the paint job. I m glad u like my Viper case.