Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Modeling a Viper SRT. (Car)

I am trying to make a model of a viper srt but need a top view. I cant find a top view of the car any were. Could some one help me out and tell me were i can get one. If you can find or give me a top view of a viper srt i would be very greatfull. :( Hear is a pic of wat i got done on it so far.

post-8916-1146613898_thumb.jpg

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't find much on the SRT. Is this the latest & greatest from the pentastar corp.?

The top view should be the same. Rotoscopes are just reference points. I'm confident that you'll be able to duplicate the SRT with your talents :)

viper, there r some places needs tweeking,,, can u lower the patche count? or u realy need to have them?

i'll download the blueprint of this viper and will try to find out how can this be very smooth with a low patche count...i just wake up.....i need a breakfast....maybe after the breakfast....haaaaawom

is it this one??

post-6866-1146726659_thumb.jpg

Hear is the rotorscope im using. O ya and thx for the rotorscope you found its wat i needed but i just want the top view. the front face down and that roterscope uyou give its from a GTS but no mater i can still use it.

Oh!...sure... Waheed's GTS rotoscope you'll use but not Dhar's.... :( <sniff...sniff>

Hear is the rotorscope im using. O ya and thx for the rotorscope you found its wat i needed but i just want the top view. the front face down and that roterscope uyou give its from a GTS but no mater i can still use it.

Oh!...sure... Waheed's GTS rotoscope you'll use but not Dhar's.... :( <sniff...sniff>

Dhar i am using both rotorscop .Your rotorscope and Jin-Kazama. I am just not shure if i will keeep using urs or Jin-Kazama they are both good. :(

One more thing how do you change that thing under your name. mines aprentice and i want to change it.

One more thing how do you change that thing under your name. mines aprentice and i want to change it.

After you hit 200 posts, you'll be able to put whatever you want.

Dhar...i will need u brother....would u help me writting the car tutorial?

my english isn't that good

Of course I'll help you, it'll be my pleasure :)

You write it up, then I'll proof read it for you, how's that?

enta shahm kateeeer ya dhar (( u r an honorable man dhar ))

thanks alot buddy....there r no body here speaks arabic but me and u, before we know eachothers, the only one who could understand what i want to say even if i missed it is dennis...that will be greate , thanx

• 1 month later...

nope that looks just right, nice work i'm a big viper fan...but i like mustangs better ^_^ .

but shouldn't you scale it to fit the rotoscope you have? the back looks to round.

Well i made the vents and back a lil diffrent thats y its not to scale. I am making it my own designe of a viper and going to be acalling it Viper GTX2.0 :P

arghhh how do you do that building cars

been trying to build a car for a year now but always screw it up somehow

well i just got good at it. It took me a long time to learn how to model a car with a lot of screw ups and sutch. I say try and try and try and some day you will get it like i did. B) Let me tell ya it was a pain in the you know were but i learned in school and at home. Dont give up and try to look for tutorail how to madel a car thats how i learned.