Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

exersice 7

roger harradine

I hope this post is in the right place, I'm a new user and am not sure how to post. I've completed a few of the tutorials and would appreciate some feedback to see how I'm doing. Iv'e tried posting before so if I've put anything up wrong I am sorry. I've just realised this is put up as exersice7 and should be exercise6, sorry about that.[attachmentid=16028]

through_the_door.mov

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Roger,

If youre unsure where to post, try reading this:-

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21379

I understand that each of the excersises has its own spot, so you could post to the appropriate thread as well as elsewhere now.

Having said that, you have made a good start. There are a couple of things though.......

Take a look at his right foot, on the first couple of frames, even though he's standing on it, it slides accross the floor(drift I think its called) This happens again just before we switch to the cu, and again when he's walking away.

Also you could change the lighting in the cu so we could see his face better.

Chris

Excellent start. Only your first post too! You've even got camera switching going on in there. My only advice would be to make the moves more extreme. He's a cartoon character, so he can bend right back when he's pulling on the handle. The more violently he pulls, the funnier it is.