Hash, Inc. Forums

Tinwoodsman and Scarecrow, tincastle in background

Nice pic Will. I see the elbow problem is back, I assume the model was reverted to an older revision. Let me know when you are done texturing so the elbow and shoulder can be fixed, I don't want any problems this time. Thanks.

Nice pic Will. I see the elbow problem is back, I assume the model was reverted to an older revision. Let me know when you are done texturing so the elbow and shoulder can be fixed, I don't want any problems this time. Thanks.

mark, go ahead. I will wait... I had to go back to an earlier backup because of missing 5 point patches . I haven't started re-decalling. send me an email when you have the fix, and I will redo the decals.

:)

• Admin

Beautiful render Will. What a great poster for the play. :)

It makes me wonder what fonts we might use to complement such imagery. Anyone know?

Here's a look at what it might look with the title.

I went with 'Tin Woodman' because I couldn't remember if we officially made a choice on the title.

WillsTWOPoster.jpg

Nice title. It would be cool if we could put abit of fairy dust round the Oz word. Just to add that extra element of fantasy and fun.

Edit: Oh you cheeky sod Will! :D I can definitely see that. I was just thinking of a dvd dust cover a second ago.

Edit2: What's 3D world's email. It can't hurt to let them know about the project.....

TWO seconds? ;)

PS Tinmans hands look massive in that picture!

PPS Where's the guy who made Scarecrow? Haven't seen him round in a while. His names on the tip of my tongue....