Hash, Inc. Forums

Exercise Submission

There are threads for each project. You may want to post your projects there - with everyon else's. There are some sticky threads at the top. Check out the third one - "The Art of Animation Master". You'll probably get more positive results if posted in the proper place. Also, it looks like your image is a screen capture rather than a true render.

no offence but i'm gonna be straigt true with you but...the rabbit looks constipated.sorry,but change the eyes.the body is ok, but the eyes look bad...and if you want to make a renderd image when you goto render to file click format and change it to targa then open that and change it to a bmp,also change the frame range to 00:00:00 for both of them that way it will only render one image

no offence but i'm gonna be straigt true with you but...the rabbit looks constipated.sorry,but change the eyes.the body is ok, but the eyes look bad...and if you want to make a renderd image when you goto render to file click format and change it to targa then open that and change it to a bmp,also change the frame range to 00:00:00 for both of them that way it will only render one image

Man, I couldn't figure that out. Once I got there, I found a jpg option, so rendered a jpg file. My first post was from a Prt Scr file.

I adjusted his eyes, but I wanted him to look threatening. Does he still look constipated? (I'm kind of a threat when I'm constipated :rolleyes:

I can't seem to get my posts into the right thread. I go to Exercise 3 and click new topic. Should I click on Reply or something? :(

Hey JohnnyB,

click on reply

Bob Koonce

Duh!

Johnnyb

JohnnyB,

Myself, like many others on this board are only trying to help, you asked a question, I tried to answer your question. next time someone is trying to help you, please try to respond with a little more appreciation that someone is taking the time to answer your post, on some forums you can wait up to a week without a response, or not get one at all,, Duh! just doesn't cut it.

Bob Koonce

I can't seem to get my posts into the right thread. I go to Exercise 3 and click new topic. Should I click on Reply or something? :(

Hey JohnnyB,

click on reply

Bob Koonce

Duh!

Johnnyb

JohnnyB,

Myself, like many others on this board are only trying to help, you asked a question, I tried to answer your question. next time someone is trying to help you, please try to respond with a little more appreciation that someone is taking the time to answer your post, on some forums you can wait up to a week without a response, or not get one at all,, Duh! just doesn't cut it.

Bob Koonce

Bob-

Sorry I offended you, but the "Duh!" meant "Thanks that was stupid of me not to figure that out myself." I really took your post as trying to help, and I really appreciated it.

I was really getting frustrated with my exercises showing up here instead of under the proper exercise list. Rodney kept telling me where to put them and that this was the wrong place. I just never thought of hitting reply. Go figure.

Everybody here has been so helpful to this newby it's just been a great learning experience.

Thanks again!

Johnnyb

Oh, my latest exercise is in the right spot and I already got an ataboy from Rodney.

JohnnyB,

There wasn't much to go on in your post, maybe you can add more to your posts. Jumping to conclusions have always gotten me into so much trouble at times, one would think I would have learned by now. Maybe I should quote what I say at the bottom of my posts more often to myself! Sorry for the misunderstanding :( .

Thanks for the interpretation Rodney (5:00am just woke up no coffee yet, no excuse).

Sorry again JB

Sincerely,

Bob Koonce

Man, I couldn't figure that out. Once I got there, I found a jpg option, so rendered a jpg file. My first post was from a Prt Scr file.

I adjusted his eyes, but I wanted him to look threatening. Does he still look constipated? (I'm kind of a threat when I'm constipated :rolleyes:

well actually no, more tired and constipated....try changing the mouth.

turn both eyes to 56% ans turn QW to 100% that make make it better.but then again it dose look tired

post-8313-1145371272_thumb.jpg