Jedi Starfighter WIP

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK to answer a few questions here

directed to leo: what kind of wireframe. you mean just go to wire mode and take a pic?

directed to dhar: what do you mean more lights?

directed to timelord: everything is to scale, so the r2 dosnt actualy fit for some reason i noticed that too

You can render out a wireframe. Goto your render to file settings. Click on the advanced tab and then click on the options tab. Where it says Quality click on the Final that's next to it and you can select wireframe.

Hope that helps

The one thing I can see missing at this point is the lower half of the R2 unit. If I remember correctly it locks into the wing with both the top and bottom poking out.

Great work! Nice detail on the cockpit! Congrats! :D

the feet dont stick out of the bottom. im sure of that lol. if you watched the opening batlle scene as mich as i did to make sure your modeling it right.. youd know too haha.

iv been testing textures on the jedi starfighter and iv come up with this so far. it not exactaly what i want so if anyone knows any good materials that can make something like this i would love to know

P.S. i changed the colour from red to blue, to match the colour of the jedi starfighter for my movie and i dont know what colour to make the droid. i was thinking green or blue to match the ship. any ideas?

post-8907-1147031441_thumb.jpg

It's a great model. But let us see it! :D I believe this PS tweaked image is what they're asking for...

Also, you need to get some specular highlights in there. It is made of metal right? Also, to make it stand out and look 3D, a rim light is required to add a highlight to the back edge of the model. Maybe a stars image behind might complete it too.

Jedi_starfighter_texture__green_droid_.jpg

right ken, i rememberd the fact that the lights were to dull but do remember it is in space. as for specular highlights, ill add those in on my next image post. and im not wishing to do a space background untill its fully completed