Hash, Inc. Forums

Thiers no bmp. or jpeg. only tga.?

BHS Animator

I am not sure what you are asking...?

If you are trying to render, you won't have the jpg option unless you have version 12.

E

ok is v12 the new one is it downloadable free what is it. also then how did people put pictures on the stills page and have a format of jpeg before the v12 came out? and also how did they keep great quality

I usually just render animations to a .mov file and then when Quicktime is open you can simply scroll to whatever frame you want and choose EDIT, COPY.

Then simply paste into Photoshop, Irfanview or any photo/paint program and save as a jpg.

I guess you never answered my question about what version you were using? V12 is downloadable, but you need the right CD to launch the program.

Cheers,

Eugene

I usually just render animations to a .mov file and then when Quicktime is open you can simply scroll to whatever frame you want and choose EDIT, COPY.

Then simply paste into Photoshop, Irfanview or any photo/paint program and save as a jpg.

I guess you never answered my question about what version you were using? V12 is downloadable, but you need the right CD to launch the program.

Cheers,

Eugene

ok ok... mybad about the version i have v11.1 and where can i download it at ?

Dude,

C'mon...there's this website called HASH...you might have heard of it?....seek and you shall find.

You will need the V12 CD to run it though....it will not run with the V11.1 CD.

Eugene

Erm. Jpeg has worked for donkies years...hasn't it? Definitely v11 anyway. Don't know why it isn't showing up as an option though. BMP has just been added in the 2006 version.

• Admin

...and for earlier versions of A:M you can just render to TGA and then use a freeware utility to convert to JPG or your other preferred format. I like and use Irfanview almost daily.

www.irfanview.com

It's a PC image converter/veiwer and I've found it quite useful over the past few years.