• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for your comments :)

oakchas:

is the headdress not closed on her left side at the point? Izzat the way it's s'posed to be?

I don't understand what you say, I'm sorry my english isn't good. ;) If you speak about clothing, it looks like a tunic/robe.

Fab,

I am sorry I did not make myself clear. I think the character is GREAT! I think everything is beautiful. Except I do not know if the points on her headdress (hat) should be more pointed?

or

Fab, je suis désolé que je ne me sois pas rendu clair. Je pense que le caractère est GRAND! Je pense que tout est beau. À moins que je ne sache pas si les points sur ses headdress (chapeau) si sont plus aigus?

(google translation)

[attachmentid=14704]

Does that help?

Gawd, the internet can be a great thing!

ShaakTi.jpg

or

Fab, je suis désolé que je ne me sois pas rendu clair. Je pense que le caractère est GRAND! Je pense que tout est beau. À moins que je ne sache pas si les points sur ses headdress (chapeau) si sont plus aigus?

(google translation)

I was so impressed Charlie...untill that (google translation) :P

Fab,

I am sorry I did not make myself clear. I think the character is GREAT! I think everything is beautiful. Except I do not know if the points on her headdress (hat) should be more pointed?

or

(google translation)

[attachmentid=14704]

Does that help?

Gawd, the internet can be a great thing!

Ok, I see :) It's not a hat this is two horns or something of similar. And yes, I need to improve the ends.

You can see more explanations of this character here :

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/shaakti/

PS: I use a lot Google translation also :D

...One crit I noticed. Her mouth is a little small to me. Women usually have larger lips than men.

And if the women I know are anything to go by, their mouths are usually moving. A lot. :lol:

If you look at the ep3 DVD, one of the bonus features is a deleted scene of this poor Jedi being executed.

AO is Ambient (or Ambiance?) Occlusion... a (lighting) Rendering feature in V13 (still in alpha, BTW) of A:M, that allows lighting a scene with the character/props casting the light by using there own ambiance instead of lights.... (thats a rough translation that works in my head... I'm not 100% certain it's completely correct)

IBL= Idunno Bout Lots (of stuff) (actually, I don't know what the IBL means)

There is a great tutorial for Ambiance Occlusion Image and Based Lighting here :

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19774

Thank you Yves for that. :)

Greg:

So, how'd you make the eyes? Those add a lot of realism to the model.

For made eyes, I use simple sphere with 70% of reflectivity. There is a big sphere around the scene. I applied the projection pluggin with a "probe" map (see webpage of Paul Debevec) thus you see the reflexions in the eyes.