Hash, Inc. Forums

Naked Demons from HELL!!!

Hi Colin!

It's amazing splinemanship! :o

Please write me, how can you do this hair effect on the demon.

I would like to know how can you do, that hair is short at the begin of chest, as in the middle of chest?

Thanks,

Sharky ;)

How about making the ring on his bicep round, compressing it a bit.

How about making his lower leg just above the hoof

have move of a "wrist" or "heel" type bone.

Like those on a horse or bull.

[attachmentid=15131]

Yeh, demons should have nipples.

They're much sexier that way.

jenhoof1.jpg

fixed the hair on the legs to not show through to the skin.

[attachmentid=15138]

I would like to know how can you do, that hair is short at the begin of chest, as in the middle of chest?

Sharky.. its pretty easy.. heres a tutorial I wrote a while back on the subject.

http://www.colins-loft.net/hairbrush.html

How about making his lower leg just above the hoof

have move of a "wrist" or "heel" type bone.

I may look into that, but since the leg is so covered with hair.. not sure if its needed. Thanks for the input though.

C

Hi Colin!

I understand the direction manipulation with your application,but I don't understand ,how can you

do the lenght map with your painter.

Do you use other apps to this map? For example: Photoshop?

Cheers,

Sharky ;)

Ps.: I would like to ask ,please make me a cool wallpaper with a good pose(s) of Naked Demon. Thanks :blush:

Couple more changes... changed the eyes to have a glowing iris. Fixed the brow line, and added a fetlock joint to the legs.
Looking good!

I mistook the glowing iris at first - I took him not to have a glowing iris looking forward, but a dark iris looking hard right (spooky evil glance - I feel like I'm on the menu!) with an over-bright highlight.

I'm not sure about that ridge running around his neck - it looks to me like he's actually wearing his chest. But as we've already established, I'm good at mis-reading images!

Colin,

He's looking great!... I assume the areas you are going to fix have to do with the bicep ring and the "watchband" seam?

The bicep ring always bothered me... I mean it's sorta triangular shaped so that it follow the curvature along the side of the bicep, and that seems normal. But what keeps it there?

This is just a thought but shouldn't it compress the skin, just a bit, at the bicep and maybe the back of the arm? I notice that the geometry of the ring goes through the skin in this posed render, and I'm assuming that's wone of the things you're fixing... but don't fix it too much... something's gotta hold it in place on the arm. Don't know how to do that, but I'm sure you can figure out a way.

Hey, Colin, I haven't looked in on this model in a while. He has really come on! Great variation on the hair!

I can see this guy sitting at a little round table, somewhere deep in the pits of hell, having a game of snap with Will Sutton's Balrog. (Naked, of course) ;-D

Looking forward to some action!