Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

February NYNJA:MUG meeting

luckbat

Did you miss the last one? Here's your chance to restore your honor! The NYNJAs meet once again at Luckbat's secret underground volcano headquarters in Brooklyn. No special guest appearances are scheduled this time, but we will have Doritos.

You bring samples of your latest projects; I'll show some more animated shorts; good times!

P.S. Also, are the noon start times working for everybody? Would you prefer later? Earlier? Do let me know.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be able to make this meeting. Noon is the best time for me. I don't like being in the city after dark, not that it is any safer in the day, that's just me.

Does anyone have a pc laptop computer they can bring. Unfortunately I dont have a laptop but I want everyone to get a chance to try froggy boxing. I know luckbat is on a mac so it would be cool if he could try it. I know it sucks to haul a laptop around but I would really appreciate it. When I win lotto I will buy you a camel to carry your laptop for you.

C ya guys (and girls if there are any joining us, just a dream)

Yo, Dennis, Mike................

I am planning to attend again and will bring my new PC Laptop.

It's not a top shelf unit, but I have the new game on it, and should be good for your demo.

I can't wait to see the demo and perhaps learn about the steps involved in putting something like this together.

Noon (or earlier) is still great for me, as the trip back out to Long Island makes for a late night.

See you all then.

So who's coming to the february meeting? Did you hear from anyone luckbat?

Well, you and Jerry are in, and I think JP expects to attend as long as his work schedule cooperates. Andre came to the last one, so perhaps he'll drop by again. And I know there were a few people who wanted to come last time but couldn't manage a Monday meeting.

Hey Jerry, great you can bring your laptop. I owe you one camel. You have froggy boxing running on it ok? As long as it runs that is good. I'm afraid I don't have much of a demo to show or anything, I guess just let people try it and I will answer any questions anyone has.

Gerry, really hope you can come.

I hope we get a good turn out.