Hash, Inc. Forums

Body Collector

nixie

Hi guys, Iv been away recently, busy with university work. I began working with a couple of third year students, helping with their final year films. Its a two minute short set in medievil times - The plague is rife, Death is visiting everyone in the village and the King is next on his list!

Unfortunatly, Its not being produced in AM. If it were up to me it would, since this other package is a pain in the rear end most of the time! When It's my turn, I hope to be able to make my film in AM.

But - I managed to model the body collector in my favourite proggy though. I exported it as .x thanks to the great obsidion games plugin. Because it was to end up as polys, you will notice no five points or hooks.

Nixie

[attachmentid=13902]

post-1043-1138667278_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I exported to one patch pedr poly, so my other team mates were surprised at such lack of polygons! I love AM so much; I honestly don't understand peoples problems with it. Its heaps better than what im being forced to use.

Cheers - Nixie