Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

How to bring up duplicator wizard in model window?

sbk

Hi,

I went to duplicate something in a simple model of a pegboard/coat rack kind of thing I need for a wall. I wanted to duplicate the pegs at certain intervals, but right clicking and going into the Wizards folder only revealed Extruder, Grid, Font, and AI. I created an HXT backup folder and stuck the Font Wizard in there temporarily, but then that only left the Grid and Extruder wizards as choices when I restarted the program.

Is the Duplicator Wizard now unavailable in the Mac versions? I'm running Tiger here. Can I get it to work? At least to show up in the menu?

Seana

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, I _did_ have something selected when I tried before, but it was kind of tricky to prop the menu open and snap the screen shot. Will try to do all that again...

S.

PS. I went back to the pegboard I made, selected a peg right clicked and the peg was obscured by the menu, same result because I think it deselected. So I zoomed in, selected, right clicked and it was there because it stayed selected.

So there we are then. Here's a question though, for the happy day when the TSM2 goes Tiger-- AM used to have a restriction on the number of plugins that would display and I recall having to make room for the three TSM component, by shuffling things back and forth, restarting, etc. Is that still the case? I haven't rigged a model with the TSM in Panther in a few months.

Thank you! I prefer obvious solutions to things..

S.