Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Is there a UK distributor now?

mykyl

Is there a UK distributor now?

I aks as more and more people are being charged crazy ammounts for software import duty from the states. e.g another app that costs the same cost another £70 ($124) just for import duty on top of the vat etc already paid.

Cheers

Mike R

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently working with a client who has a similar problem... only much worse.

Overseas shipping adds around $2,000 to the price of his product... he offers free shipping here in the states because he adds the minimal shipping charge to the price (like $12)... overseas sales quadruples the price of the entire product (very big and very heavy).

... so... he has contacted some distributors and plans to ship like a whole... SHIP load of product at one go. Makes my job a pain with the web site e-commerce thing.

I suppose this would all depend on if Hash can actually sell enough product in these areas to make it worth while to a retail outlet.

Also, what about updates? I would assume the update is probably the same problem. Would a distributor sell updates?

Vernon "!" Zehr