Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Relationships

mulls

I created acouple of eye poses with sliders clicked edit relationship,although the points and and splines show in the PWS tree when I try to select them they do not become selected,Am I missing something obvious ,tried 12.0n ,11.1 PC/XP Any advice as always is appreciated

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mulls, what exactly are you trying to do....

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

I created two eye poses to shut the top and bottom lids to meet in the middle at 0 fully open at 100%,fully shut to the extreme bottom for lower lid pose fully shut to the extreme top for upper lid pose at -100 I copy and pasted the 0 key frame from the upper lid pose to the lower lid pose at 0 so the lids meet in the middle in either pose.The upper lid pose works fine but when I move the lower lid slider it seems to be additive when you move the lower lid slider back to zero it stays up in th upper half refreshing does not solve the prob,I know long and drawn out.I was trying to select the points in edit relationship in the PWS.to see what points were translating but when I click select spline or select point nothing becomes selected,now am I toally confused shouldn't I be able to select this one at a time in the edit relationship in PWS and see them selected in the relationship window or am I just approaching this wrong???I was trying to select points via the select cp option in project workspace.Shouldn't this work ???? Thanks so much by the way got your CD some time ago quite helpful,Thanks again for all of your time

Mulls