Hash, Inc. Forums

"Platelets: Lepidopteraphage" - the film is finished!

It's taken about a year to do, but it is finished as of this morning. My first stop-motion/CG "hybrid" film is done. Please take a look and tel me how you feel about it. 'Tis a little surreal and dark, I suppose, but surely some of you might get a kick out of it:

Here's the link:

"PLATELETS: LEPIDOPTERAPHAGE"

platelets_marq.gif

Thank you to everyone on these message boards. If not for this place I probably would have given up in frustration. All of your help has been greatly appreciated!

'Till the Next Project,

Justin

Congratulations on your accomplishment Justin. I like the consistency of your style's texture, you did manage to draw me into what's happening. Your sound effects enhanced the shock value of your piece very well.

Good job.

Justin,

Congradulations! I too was drawn into the story. You have a raw original style that flows evenly through the animation, the characters, the story, the staging and lighting and, the music. Awesome dude! Totally sick, but awesome!

I'm sure you've heard these two words only too often but, hey, you've earned them... SEEK HELP! :D

You don't live anywhere near San Diego do you? Or CA for that matter?

Cheers!

Rusty

Excellent work. Worth the price of admission. Very reminiscent of Lynch and the Brothers Quay, not to mention Svankmajer.

Sound-wise, I would almost think that you had gotten Splett to come back from the grave for one more go-round.

Very inspiring work because all your elements and pacing are very congruous. There is WAY more sophistication here than meets the eye.

Nos