Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Rob-elf

SLIDE

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Slide -

I think the characters are very cool. The only problem I have is in the render you have posted the bluish background has no depth so the feet don't look planted. Also, perhaps it's the lighting but the feet lack definition, the look very "flat" in terms of color/texture.

Hope to see more of your work.

..doug

• 3 weeks later...

It is indeed very nice, with an attractive set of lips, but the low splineage around the eyes will seriously limit your ability to convey emotion. The ears help, but they can't compete with an expressive set of eyebrows.

I don't think you need to re-spline anything, but even a single extra spline loop around the eyes would work wonders for you. (Though two would be better...)

I'm glad that it is lovely for you :DB):lol:

I have already done one nore texture around eyes. How did you find it? I think that the girl is more beautiful now ... (hair material is off because it makes modeling more difficult and slow)

[attachmentid=14524]

post-8645-1140156985_thumb.jpg

• Hash Fellow
www.hasher.ru ...

another one of those interesting parallel universes of A:M users that we know little about.

In the hasher.ru universe Thom has a faithful dog called "the Yolk" as a companion! And there is something, "the Map of the Yolk", that shows A:M users scattered all across Russia and its nearby countries.

Hi Slice ... very nice model and expressions ...

i was seeing elf´s wire and I noticed a problematic area above the eyes...when I am modeling I follow a basic rule....I never use a single control point as vertex for more than 4 patches ... this usually causes wrinkles ...

I suggest ( attached ) a small modification to smooth your model ...

robelf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...