Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

smart skin anomaly

markeh

Anyone else get this weirdness after smart skinning? This window is in an action. Before the smart skin, the model moves ok. After the smart skin, at some point during a rotation it gets wacky like this. I have a smart skin for the right bicep and the right thigh and they both behave this way. If I rotate it back a few degrees, it goes back to normal and vice versa. I have 12.0q (sorcerez) latest at the moment. I haven't tried smart skinning this model in any previous versions yet.

If I try to render it, the part that is stretched is invisible.

Also I tried bringing the model into 11.1i and moving those joints makes the screen viciously refresh repeatedly (kind of like you might see if progressive render were accidentally left on and you were moving a joint).

post-4073-1136424453_thumb.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This has happened to me. I think it is because you inavertantly moved another bone. Look at the relationship for the bone you are smart skinning and see if there is another bone referenced and if so then delete it. This has happened to me on earlier versions of 12.0.