Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

problem

.:shortdog:.

I'm trying to finish all of TAoAM and was just about to start the one where they all do the cancan...number two i think. i open a choreography, and start to drag the stage to the choreography window...then a window pops up that says "parameter is incorrect" and the mouse dissapears onthe AM screen...help?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have the latest version installed? It should be v12.0q http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19350.

I tried dragging the stage into a choreography, and it didn't cause any problems for me. I have seen the problem you speak of in an earlier version. (not the stage model, but the same error)

It was fixed in an update.

(I tried doing it from the CD, and it worked fine aswell)

/Joakim

Do you have the latest version installed? It should be v12.0q http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19350.

I tried dragging the stage into a choreography, and it didn't cause any problems for me. I have seen the problem you speak of in an earlier version. (not the stage model, but the same error)

It was fixed in an update.

(I tried doing it from the CD, and it worked fine aswell)

/Joakim

I don't have 12.9q yet...

I got distracted and just tried it again today after doing nothing and it worked fine...I will get the update, however.