Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New Website

I've set up a blog at www.animattic.us to showcase my work and help generate some freelance work. I'll be creating a better site soon with a full gallery and animation as well as stills, but the address will still be the same. I'll post here when the full site is complete. Please have a look.

Cheers, :)

matt bjerk

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I can put categories with Blogger. I just used it because I could get something up there to start showing my work. i'd like to set up a web page like keith lango, that has a blog and a permanent frame with links to my gallery, etc. I was looking at Godaddy for hosting. They also offer 5gb storage, but not near as much bandwidth as you. Thanks for the suggestion.

My website is up and running. I have the 3d stills and animation gallery running. I'll be adding a page for my two short films very soon, and then other artwork and photography. If you checked out the old one, come back and see the new one. Unfortunately, I do have some M*y* work on here. I have to use it at work :(

let me know what you think.

matt

the link is www.animattic.us

Congrats on your new site! You have very good work in there. Love the model you use on your avatar. I have two sites; one I built in Dreamweaver:

http://www.jabdesignstudio.com

...and one in which I used WordPress:

http://www.ciudadcreativa.org

...which is pretty good for blogging and for organizing things as was pointed out earlier. You can choose from different templates.

Also, loved the links you have on your site.

Good job!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking cool. Are you able to make categories with Blogger? It would really help to keep things organized.

You've got some great work in there! I don't know what your hosting solution is, but if you need up to 5 GB with 100 GB bandwidth, look me up. :)

I removed this content because Daniel didn't deserve the flame.

Sorry Daniel.

David

You had recommended Ready Hosting previously, and based partially on your recomendation I switched my 7 sites to them.

Yeah, I'm done with them. I now have a private group running much better servers.

BTW, your images get oddly cropped in Firefox on my Mac PC.

So this group is something you started or you are a re-seller for?

I don't have a Mac or firefox so I can't trouble-shoot it, but thanks for the info.

David