Hash, Inc. Forums

Free Upgrade to A:M 2006

Rodney

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a concept, a contest with no strings attached! WEEEEIRD.... Anyway, count me in. I'm 17 and waited too long to update to Sorcerez. Now I'm thinking I shoulda waited. Please, count me in. Oh, and I promise I'll finish TAoA:M soon! Really!

-Zev

Rodney, you're going to have to get a bigger hat to pick out of!

Well, it least the odds arn't as bad as the state lottery---This contest is going to make me get off my butt (on my butt rather) and finish TAoAM once and for all!

(yes, I already submitted, just commenting)

Oy! I would feel soooo guilty if I won. Don't count me in.

Nancy... Sorry you were born to feel guilty... so you are in. You are however now required to feel guilty if you win. K? ;)

Aaaack! Now I reeeeallllllyyyy feel guilty. (Martin's twisted marketing ploy has tweaked my genetic vulnerabilities)

You're an absolute terrific guy Rodney for having this raffle - but I'll buy my own copy. REALLY. I've got my credit card in hand and I'm all set to hit the "add to my cart button".

Afterall, I don't want to forfeit my whining rights in the unlikely event that there might be a bug or two. Whining is also part of my genetic makeup. As well as paranoia. I just know Martin was talking to me.

:lol:

Three Thom's Up for Rodney!

Sorry I'm not hitting you all by name here but you are all in the running. Two entries for all you alumni (Hi Gale!) and the ever important one entry for all youse other guys.

Hello Rodney ... hope you've been good ... Santa's coming to a town near you soon ;)

• Admin

Dong! Dong! Dong!

Dong!

Dong! Dong!

Dong! Dong! Dong! Dong! Dong!

Dong! Dong! Dong! Dong!

There are now 15 days* remaining for the free v13 upgrade giveaway.

Why let someone else enjoy your free upgrade?

Don't be shy... join in the fun.

*Give or take for time difference

I didn't win last year, and I'm probably not going to win this year, but I may as well enter!!!

Put me in for the drawing/lottery/whatchamacallit!!!!!

And on the odd chance that I do win, I'll do the A:M Fear Factor thing, and eat a copy of TAoA:M!!!! :D

• Admin
did you say we can enter twice?

No. I actually said those who have completed the TAoA:M exercises are entered once automatically.

Those who have completed the TAoA:M exercises *and* post here recieve two entries.

Finishing the TAoA:M exercises is not only fun and educational it can also pay off in the form of a free upgrade. :)

Rodney

did you say we can enter twice?

No. I actually said those who have completed the TAoA:M exercises are entered once automatically.

Those who have completed the TAoA:M exercises *and* post here recieve two entries.

Finishing the TAoA:M exercises is not only fun and educational it can also pay off in the form of a free upgrade. :)

Rodney

Haha! I understand! Oh well, i will have to 'double' my own wishes then instead :D

Thanks Rodney!

Pat

yeah that was it... Alonso Soriano! What ever became of that guy? biggrin.gif

The creator and visionary behind the Animation Bootcamp. Great stuff!

Don't forget, I started the boot camp as a direct result of winning the lottery. Rodney made the lottery to foster more A:M community action. So when I won I made the bootcamp to "pay it forward". And he runs the TaoAM. Rodney is like the patron saint of A:M. He deserves mega props!

Ask not what your A:M community can do for you, ask what you can do for your A:M community.

:)

-Alonso

• Admin

Thanks to all users old and new for joining in the fun.

2006 is going to be the best year yet in the A:M Community.

You don't have to post regularly to be valuable member of the A:M Forum but we certainly hope you feel welcome. We are glad you are here.

Still having too much fun lurking?

There is no better time than now to say 'Hello'.

Say "Hello" now and you'll even get the chance to win a free A:M 2006 upgrade.

...and if that isn't enough... winning entitles you to download all A:M updates from Hash Inc released in the year 2006.

Lurking is fun but winning is better. :)

Best,

Rodney

• Admin

Charles,

You and the rest have been added.

For those of you still lurking in the wings... as I recall Alonso posted on the very last day last year and he won. You too could win the prize.

Thanks to all who have entered thus far.

Wish I had an upgrade for each and every one of you.

Rodney