Hash, Inc. Forums

Free Upgrade to A:M 2006

Rodney

• Admin

It is that time again. Time for upgrading to the latest edition of Animation:Master.

As a way of saying thanks for your continued support of the New Users Forum I will again be raffling off a free upgrade here in the New Users Forum.

This year the rules have changed a little in order to include more A:M Users and to thank everyone for supporting new users of A:M.

The rules:

1) Only legal owners of Animation:Master (any version) are eligible.

2) Hash Inc is not affiliated with this contest and no connection with them should be inferred.

3) A:M Users can enter their names in the contest twice*

3a) A:M Users must post in this thread to indicate their desire to be considered.

Note: This all user provision is courtesy of the 'Starving Artist Fund' and is in special honor of A:M User; Genocell. Here's hoping you win! Every artist needs great tools.

3b)* TAoA:M Alumni are automatically entered once in the contest.

A:M Users that have completed The Art of Animation:Master are entitled to a second entry in the contest. Their committment and support of the New Users Forum should be rewarded. This is one way I can try to say thanks. There is currently no provision for completing TAoA:M more than once. Two entries per person is the limit. Please note in your post that you are TAoA:M alumni to double your chance of winning!

4) If for any reason the upgrade cannot be mailed or otherwise delivered other arrangement will be made or the prize will have to be passed to another winner. The value of the prize should not be expected to exceed $99 plus shipping and handling. For Netrender users arrangement with Hash Inc will be made to adjust the cost of your upgrade in the amount of $99.

5) I reserve the right to amend these rules to keep the contest fair to A:M Users.

6) The drawing will be held on or about 1 January 2006.

Contest clarification will be provided as required.

Rodney

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is that time again. Time for upgrading to the latest edition of Animation:Master.

As a way of saying thanks for your continued support of the New Users Forum I will again be raffling off a free upgrade here in the New Users Forum.

This year the rules have changed a little in order to include more A:M Users and to thank everyone for supporting new users of A:M.

The rules:

1) Only legal owners of Animation:Master (any version) are eligible.

2) Hash Inc is not affiliated with this contest and no connection with them should be inferred.

3) A:M Users can enter their names in the contest twice*

3a) A:M Users must post in this thread to indicate their desire to be considered.

Note: This all user provision is courtesy of the 'Starving Artist Fund' and is in special honor of A:M User; Genocell. Here's hoping you win! Every artist needs great tools.

3b)* TAoA:M Alumni are automatically entered once in the contest.

A:M Users that have completed The Art of Animation:Master are entitled to a second entry in the contest. Their committment and support of the New Users Forum should be rewarded. This is one way I can try to say thanks. There is currently no provision for completing TAoA:M more than once. Two entries per person is the limit. Please note in your post that you are TAoA:M alumni to double your chance of winning!

4) If for any reason the upgrade cannot be mailed or otherwise delivered other arrangement will be made or the prize will have to be passed to another winner. The value of the prize should not be expected to exceed $99 plus shipping and handling. For Netrender users arrangement with Hash Inc will be made to adjust the cost of your upgrade in the amount of $99.

5) I reserve the right to amend these rules to keep the contest fair to A:M Users.

6) The drawing will be held on or about 1 January 2006.

Contest clarification will be provided as required.

Thanks and may version 13 prove to be your lucky number!

Rodney

Rodney,

I would like to be considered for the free upgrade.

My 15 year old son could use it a ton.

Thanks for the opportunity.

David

• Admin
Throw my name into the hat too

Aren't you eligible for that second chance Leo?? You should be close at least!

Stian, Trine, JM (Is that you Jose? Pardon the bad memory), Greg, Paul, James, Marc, Chris and Leo. (Did I miss anyone?)

You are all in!

Dandy... I have no idea if your post is meant to sign up or not... what the heck... you are in too!

Rodney

P.S. Chris... do I dare guess what a 'chrimbo pressies' is? No... I got it. Took me a second though.

• Admin
Oy! I would feel soooo guilty if I won. Don't count me in.

Nancy... Sorry you were born to feel guilty... so you are in. You are however now required to feel guilty if you win. K? ;)

Kuep,

I haven't forgot your certificate... I'm about 5 certs behind right now and hope to get them finished and linked soon. My days off have been occupied lately but I'll reprioritize soon!

Sorry I'm not hitting you all by name here but you are all in the running. Two entries for all you alumni (Hi Gale!) and the ever important one entry for all youse other guys.

Someone has to win this... who will it be.

Last year it was Alo... Alon... Alonzo... what was that guy's name???

Yeah that was it... Alonso Soriano! What ever became of that guy? :D

The creator and visionary behind the Animation Bootcamp. Great stuff!

Somebody contact Alonso and let him know he only has only one of his entries for this raffle active at this time. He needs to post to get the other and go for a repeat.

Best,

Rodney

I just bought Version 12.0 in September 2005. How long can I download upgrades before I have to pay $99 dollars?

You'll be able to download any upgrade for v.12 that comes out. Updates for last year's version 11 continued until July, so it's possible that Hash, Inc. will continue to update A:M v12 until next summer.