Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Next NYNJA MUG (NY/NJ A:M User Group) meeting: Saturday, December 10th

luckbat

That's right, it's time for another NYNJA MUG get-together, once again at Luckbat World Headquarters in fabulous Brooklyn (135 Plymouth St. #208).

Coming your way on Saturday (sorry Joe, you were outvoted!), December 10, starting at noon and ending whenever everybody gets tired of talking about CP weights.

If you have stuff you want to show (and you should), either bring your laptop, a DVD of your stuff, or a URL where we can download it. As always, I'll try to dig up some amusing animated shorts to educate and entertain.

Last meeting was a blast, so don't be shy--come on out and meet your fellow NY/NJ-area Hashers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I'll be in New York in the middle of January, for a week. If you guys have a meeting, I'd like to attend. I live to far away to be a member, but its allways cool getting to hang out with other AM users.

Plus who wouldnt want to say they went to a Ninja meeting ;-)

C

All in favor of scheduling a mid-January meeting just so we can hang out with Colin, say aye.

Aye, Aye! :D

Aye, Aye, Aye !!!

I don' t believe this. This is like a [good] dream come true. Somebody, . . . . Wake me !

I can' t imagine a visit by someone more august than Colin.

If I have to, i'll rent a Hum-Vee to get to the meeting !!!

OK, enough, .....

Colin, you are certainally welcome to visit with us anyime.

jerry A.

Should I bring my ninja costume and swords or leave them and bring the beer?

Hmm. The thing is, New York police are assigned to search people entering the subway system, and dressing like a ninja might draw undue attention. And then they'd confiscate the beer. You can see where this is going.

Your right.. I need to wear the ninja costume and bring the beer.. Someone needs to bring a camera and tape the whole thing.. Then we can post it on the web and I'll become the next starwars kid ;-P

Fame and fortune will be mine... or I'll spend the night in jail undergoing personal ninjitsu training from my future fat friend "Bruno".... hmmm... on second thought, I'll leave the suit at home.

I'll be there from January 13th to the 17th. I'll be on call most likely for the first few days but if we can do it on the 16th in the noon or evening, that'd be cool.

C

theres the potential for sunday night, but with tradeshows, you never know. They might go all the way up to midnight making changes.

I could always just disappear around dinner time on saturday and not come back ;-) Say I got mugged by some guys who wanted some Hash (no lying).

probably any evening later in the day, say after 6, is good as well.

I'm open.

C