Hash, Inc. Forums

New York/New Jersey A:M User Group meeting tomorrow!

luckbat

Just a reminder that the first meeting of the NY/NJ A:M User Group (pronounced "ninja mug"--who's designing the logo?) is fast approaching. Here are the specs:

• WHEN: Saturday, November 5th, at noon. The meeting will run until people get bored.
  • WHERE: 135 Plymouth Street (at Adams St.), apartment 208. There's a buzzer, but just in case, e-mail me and I'll send you my cell #. Here is a map. You can take the F line (York station) or the AC lines (High St. station).
  • WHAT: A:M User's Group Meeting! Snacks will be provided, along with big-screen entertainment and a live band. Okay, maybe not a live band, but I do have a widescreen TV projector and a hard drive full of animated shorts.
  • WHY: It's supposed to be 72 degrees tomorrow! So come on out and show off your WIPs to your fellow Hashers!

By the way, if you do plan to attend, try to post a note in this thread so I have an idea of how much food to get. Hope to see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

"Just a reminder that the first meeting of the NY/NJ A:M User Group (pronounced "ninja mug"--who's designing the logo?)"

I figured I'd take a stab at it. Here's what I got so far. I didn't want to just make a cylinder Mug with a ninja Thom on it so I did this. . .

I'm sorry I missed out on the meeting. I used to be involved back a couple of years ago when NY A:Mug was meeting at Dukes job. glad to see people are sparking up another user group, and we're incorporating NJ too? when ever the next meeting is, can some one bring me 15 gallons of Speedway or Citgo premium, will re-embers.

post-7696-1131988755_thumb.jpg

post-7696-1131988773_thumb.jpg

post-7696-1131988787_thumb.jpg

Ninjamug.zip