Hash, Inc. Forums

The Art of Animation:Master

• Admin

Brent,

First, congratulations for launching your Studio!

Best of everything to you in that endeavor.

Make yourself at home and take advantage of what it means to be an A:M user.

I think you'll be happy with the investment.

Looking forward to your exerises.

Rodney

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name: Brent Lowrie

Exercise Completed: Exercise 3

Date Completed: March 31, 2007

Just moving through the exercises as fast as possible to get up to production speed. Trying to stick to the exercise as written in the book and pouring my creativity into my contract work. Cheers!

Exercise Completed: Exercise 4

Just moving through the exercises as fast as possible to get up to production speed. I would like to have added quite a bit more overlapping action and a much smoother finish but rushed with my current production schedule.

Exercise Completed: Exercise 5

Just moving through the exercises as fast as possible to get up to production speed. I would like to have added quite a bit more overlapping action and a much smoother finish but rushed with my current production schedule. Crankin'

Crankin'

You certainly are - thanks for my morning viewing :D

All looking good - (I'd agree with you about the overlapping action on the bunny ears).

Thanks Caroline. I think the Rabbit walk is just too choppy and too fast overall but like I said... must move on. Cheers!

• 3 years later...
Now that I've completed each of the exersizes plus 11.5 and 20 what is next to certificate process? :rolleyes:

It's been a long time since I finished the exersizes, but never got the Certificate. I completely forgot about it untill reviewing my messages.

Do I get one? :o

• Admin

Dick,

The certificates haven't been issued for about two years. (Probably longer... I'm losing track of time here)

Since you completed yours way back in 2006, we could probably create one for you for old times sake. :)

Edit: I vaguely recall... (might be imagining) ...beginning a certificate for you as you were nearing completion.

Dick,

The certificates haven't been issued for about two years. (Probably longer... I'm losing track of time here)

Since you completed yours way back in 2006, we could probably create one for you for old times sake. :)

Edit: I vaguely recall... (might be imagining) ...beginning a certificate for you as you were nearing completion.

That would be great for prosperity. Thanks...

I've got a renewed interest in AM, and wondered if version 15 is worth the upgrade. Is there a location that explains, or compairs the two versions?

• Admin

A detailed listing of changes and bugfixes from release to release can be found here:

Latest Information

I found v15 definitely worth the upgrade. It will be even more valuable to those who haven't upgraded in a few years.

If you purchased in 2006 there have been quite a few additions and changes made since then.

Also, some users won't require the CD, so keep in mind that for $79 you can subscribe to A:M for a year.