Hash, Inc. Forums

New spot.

Elm

To see it you'll have to select 'Deutsch' instead of 'English', then select 'OUR WORK' and

in the upper left corner click on 'REGAL UNTEN'. It's the first film on the left.

I don't speak German so I have no idea what is being said. But it's done with the usual Soulcage

excellence.

To see it you'll have to select 'Deutsch' instead of 'English', then select 'OUR WORK' and

in the upper left corner click on 'REGAL UNTEN'. It's the first film on the left.

Yes, that's right, we're working on the english part of our hp.... Anyway it's the one featuring 'Sissi' and 'Franzl', the famous austrian royal couple of the beginning of the 20th (?) century.

Thanks for your comments!

I enjoyed the new commercial and the characters. You are building up quite a catalogue of 'turn of the century' Austrian characters with these Saturn ads. Could a period epic be around the corner?

Your website is a pleasure to peruse. Keep raising the standards. Brilliant work!

I would recommend everyone, especially newbies, to look at the 'Production Papers' folder HERE

Hmm. You need to click on 'Our Work' to get to the folders.

Of course another excellent animation. looks like you guys keep real busy.

To bad you dont have a studio here. I would be at the first one to beg to work with you guys.

I am located in Europe, so I beg!!! I don't speak german ... yet ;oD

Amazing work, as always!

Congratulations!

As always...excellent work and great style!

Have you ever considered writing a "making of" so that newer users can get a feel for what it takes to put something like this together. (i.e. techniques, tricks, software, tools...etc.).

Oh...wireframes are always interesting too!

Keep up the great work...I'll be looking forward to the next one.

Eugene