Hash, Inc. Forums

Need a tutorial

Affuso

Hi

I dl this http://www.jpatch.com/ that has the same modelling features of AM. I have to evaluate if I can modelling something with the patches or not. If I can and it is easy than the box modelling , then I'll buy Am.

Is there a basic character tutorial? I mean , a tutorial for modelling an figure, for scratch.

I am a newbie, I create only low low low poly models using milkshape . I tryed to do something with jpatch but :huh: I need a startup..

Get ad-aware. It's free, and it has free updates almost every day. :D Oh, and A:M is really easy to use. You can take a ball and form it into anything you like. Or you can go patch by patch adding splines and connecting them. It's very user friendly, and I know pros use it for their own personal animations for that reason.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yes you can...rotoscopes can be used in Hash A:M too...jpatch looks kinda basic to me...one of their newest updates was a rotate manipulator. I know it's a free program, so it's gotta be less complex, but still.

If you like Jpatch you should purchase A:M because it probably has many more modeling features than you may think.

I want find If I can create a 3d character, the same that I made in 2d.

Hi ...

Welcome to patches world... In this thread I show how I started from 2d sketch to create my biker ....

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15409&st=0

Note: Xtas has images missing from his tutorials making it rather obsolete.

• 6 months later...