Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

McSpookem

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks really nice. My only suggestion in too have a better "down" position to give the illusion of weight. The "down" is where the weight of the character is displayed, this character is fat and heavy so you need a better "down". Looks great though!

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice job. I like that you've managed to loop something with a bit of creativity and character to it.

I agree that it needs more weight. Try exaggerating the up and down on the body and see how that works. I picture having him hold the down part of the up and down so he looks a little crouchy. Which would go well with the sneaky type of walk you have here.

The feet seem to come off the ground a little slow. They don't look like they're pushing the body forward at all. Consider having them come up faster and maybe make the kick back rotation on the feet a little faster. You might want to speed up the rotation when the feet hit the ground too. After the heel hits, the rest of the foot seems a little slow/floaty as it rotates down to a flat foot position.

I'm not sure if it's the angle but he looks a little heavy on his left side. Like he leans farther in that direction. Might want to look into that.

~Cristin