Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

WIP - and deleted:(

Hey guys, I spent sometime this afternoon putting this clip together - all just personal animation excercises...

Anyhows this was the first raw pass, just a bit more than blocking stuff out.

Went to make some changes and somehow deleted the models foot nulls.

So, I'm gonna start from scratch again,

but here's what it looked like....

http://www.vrcops.com/vids/PoleGrabB.mov

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice actions Mike -

one thing that felt a little funny was the transition from running & then jumping to the pole - perhaps both feet should touch the ground first - knees bend, then spring to contact the pole ? The dismount was great. The run was a bit stiff (not sure what to suggest)

So is this animation leading to a complete Pole dancing routine? :P

Nice an'matin. Might it be better speeded up? Not sure.

Thanks! And yep! Definately needs to be sped up.

I'm sorta happy I lost this one to an errant delete, I can start a new one with all these comments in mind.

Thanks people

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

I think I would also suggest not going straight at the pole on the jump. I know when I'm pole-swinging (don't ask), I usually aim off-center. If you go right it something, you'll just hit and stop. You need the off-center component to start the swing-around.

Nice character and I like the dismount. Maybe you could find a way to get some secondary motion on the hair?

The run is a little odd in the way that the legs suddenly pop backwards once they have left the ground.

Also, the amount that the body bobs up and down is kinda between a run an a jog. In a jog, the body bobs up and down a fair bit, but in a fast sprint (I guess this is what you are going for here) the body doesn't really bob so much.

Nice character and I like the dismount. Maybe you could find a way to get some secondary motion on the hair?

The run is a little odd in the way that the legs suddenly pop backwards once they have left the ground.

Also, the amount that the body bobs up and down is kinda between a run an a jog. In a jog, the body bobs up and down a fair bit, but in a fast sprint (I guess this is what you are going for here) the body doesn't really bob so much.

Hey John, thanks for the comments.

I worked a little more on the run cycle and then redid the rest.

Have not done anything with the hair yet...

Post in a little bit

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com