Hash, Inc. Forums

New Climb Clip

Hey guys, so after a week of doing these little 30 minute (or so:)) excersices I put this sequences together.

Even though there are a lot of little problems that could be fixed I'm feeling kinda dangerous with this Animation:Master right now!

Also just have a feeling of "This software kicks animation booty!" as I was able to put this together with only minimal time spent.

Anyhows... take a look if you get a chance.

http://www.vrcops.com/vids/NightClipA.mov

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

like the animation, it has a real smooth yet snappy feel to it! when he gets up theres a bit that looked just ever so slightly not as great as the rest! just a split seconds worth

Kind regards - Nixie

like the animation, it has a real smooth yet snappy feel to it! when he gets up theres a bit that looked just ever so slightly not as great as the rest! just a split seconds worth

Kind regards - Nixie

Hey Nixie, thanks for they reply.

I think it got screwey at the end cause I just put in a stand pose to finish it off.

If I change anything I think I'll try and make him hope up to more of an action stance, it might be more appropriate...

Thanks for checking it out

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

I really like it. The look is really cool and the animation is excellent. I have one small comment. When he is coming to a standing position, it seems like his right leg should come back a little farther to give him a three point triangular base (left foot, right hand and right foot) to be able to push up to the standing position. As it is his hand and the two feet are in a line which seems a less stable, less powerful position.

Hope that helps,

Scott

PS: Who left that big picture window open?

It is really funny - just hoping on more entertainment - is it a self portrait?

working your way up to the computer... starting to get something done...

the thing I miss is the sound(s) giving the atmosphere... I believe adding sound(s) you have to alter the animation a bit... to get the seeing and hearing to stay in touch... to give an united experience...

I like that new ending pose better. I think the close up of his face is good, but I think the head turns could be speeded up. I think it might be funnier that way -- although I could be wrong, haha.

Looking great there Mike....I get that, in a theater feel, defineatly longing for more..excellent motion..

Michael

Wow, cool! thanks for the words.

Appreciate the comments everyone.

Now to see if I can put something larger together

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

Wow, cool! thanks for the words.

Appreciate the comments everyone.

Now to see if I can put something larger together

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

Thanks!

Now I want only just to see something - I want to HEAR something - I have understood that you are looking for some music - but I believe there are lot of sounds lacking in your animation - and that is a lof of hard work to get those sounds in - and I hope you will - because I believe your animation can become great with sounds... it can become alive...

Perhaps you know what I think - http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15215

YES - you need to have two characters! There is the female one? We want to have some action - some loving... with sounds... now your character seems to be a little bit lonesome...

http://www.lonesomebrothers.com/contact.htm

OK! I know you have been working hard on your character... and he is good... just alter him a bit to get a female one too... and I believe there will be a lot more of action... we want to cry of laughter... we really need it... in todays world... give us this... I believe you are the one able to do that!!!