Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

TableTossing!

Hey guys, okay, a new clip.

While I'm posting these in the WIPs section, I don't plan on

refining very much as I want to avoid what I always do....

get caught up working on one thing over and over again.

So, my idea is to just sit down when I get a chance and smoosh something together.

this took about 30 minutes yesterday and about 20 minutes today.

http://www.vrcops.com/vids/TableTossE1.mov

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you could make a sort of mini series about this guy

"How Mr incredible rip off" (no offense) "dies each week! and after he dies, he does somthing else! cuz hes mad"

Staring . . .

Very cool

Nice job

Looks a bit jerky though . . . i think the table falling is kind of jerky . . .

Ben

That seems rather irresponsible doesn't it. Just randomly tossing tables out windows.

What is these superheros coming to..... it's a shame really... Not to mention that he was totally using his back to left that. Barely using his legs at all.

That seems rather irresponsible doesn't it. Just randomly tossing tables out windows.

What is these superheros coming to..... it's a shame really... Not to mention that he was totally using his back to left that. Barely using his legs at all.

R2D2:) - I know, he's heading straight for back problems!!!!

I have the same table in my office. So, if you try to lift it by grabbing it like that, its such and awkward item, that it almost forces you to lift it wrong....

I however turn it on it's table edge and slide it...... out the window:)

Jobe, thanks for the comments! Not a bad character suggestion you just made btw....

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

LOL! I love your superhero :D Nice scene, smooth motion. The only crit that comes to me is that I think the grip is a bit weird, but I'm not really sure...

Regards

Stian Ervik Wahlvåg

LOL! I love your superhero :D Nice scene, smooth motion. The only crit that comes to me is that I think the grip is a bit weird, but I'm not really sure...

Regards

Stian Ervik Wahlvåg

Hey Agep, thanks for checking it out!

Appreciate the comments.

Its all just practice.... and I need lots of it...... wierd grip and all...

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

Sniff...Sniff...do I smell a mini-movie?

Looks like Housecleaning 101 for Superheros!

Perhaps you can have a sequence of him starting with a messed up room filled with tons of furniture & junk, he whizzes around the room in a suitable superhero blur, tossing this stuff out the window (superfast motion stream of junk going out the window) & then ...gasp...he realizes what he's done and in Superhero-time he leaps out window and flys back with all the junk he's throw out (and a sheepish grin), piled high in his arms & slings it all back into some neat orderly attractive floor plan.

Ta Da! & then heroically pulls out a sign - "no Littering, $500 fine" (or something more clever)

Love the character - love what you're doing

EDIT: I'm old - originally I had no loitering, meant to say no Littering...geesh

Edited by NancyGormezano

Sniff...Sniff...do I smell a mini-movie?

Looks like Housecleaning 101 for Superheros!

Perhaps you can have a sequence of him starting with a messed up room filled with tons of furniture & junk, he whizzes around the room in a suitable superhero blur, tossing this stuff out the window (superfast motion stream of junk going out the window) & then ...gasp...he realizes what he's done and in Superhero-time he leaps out window and flys back with all the junk he's throw out (and a sheepish grin), piled high in his arms & slings it all back into some neat orderly attractive floor plan.

Ta Da! & then heroically pulls out a sign - "no Littering, $500 fine" (or something more clever)

Love the character - love what you're doing

EDIT: I'm old - originally I had no loitering, meant to say no Littering...geesh

Wow Nancy, where did that come from? Very good idea.

I'm wondering if I could pull that off or not.

Hmmm.

Thanks for the seed

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

I've actually done this! Well, me and another guy... big ol' steel desk... 7 stories up! It's just a little more fun than the clip!

boy his left ankle sure does bend the foot into "hyper" flexion... but he's a super hero... He can do that.

Hey Mike(y) I like it!