Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Do you know who this is supposed 2 be?

Hey,

I saw a show (thats the only hint im giving) with this guy in it. I thought he looked fairly simple, so i decided to make him in AM.

The modeling took about 2 hrs at most, then the rigging was about an hr, and render setup was bout 15 min.

Rendered with radiosity it took about 50 minutes

here he is

penguin_radiosity_test.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bingo! . . . its the penguin from Wallace and Grommit.

Those shows always fascinated me, i mean with 2 guys animating, using stop motion . . . that must take forever . . .

I modled him from memory, and i htink hes 2 fat. Im working on walk cycles and ill post when im satisfied.

Ben

Nice,

Aardman characters are quite simple, they should all transferr to splines very nicely id imagine.

I met the founder of Aardman (guy who did morph) recently at Annecy Animation fetival in the south of france; Nice guy. He chatted about the new wallace and gromit film - sounds awesome!

Id like to see some animation with this guy though...?

Regards - Nixie

well, i would animate him . . . hes full rigged and stuff, but there are some weird happennings with his legs. In the show do they even bend . . . I don't think so.

I will have to watch it again. Like i said I'm working on a walk cycle in my spare time, but there are probs with his knee joint things. I don't have that much time though between the image contest, and some other projects im working on.

I'll post it up soon though, i've just been so wrapped up in new cool stuff! ;)

Ben