Hash, Inc. Forums

Pass the Ball!

Beautifully put together, Will. There were some wonderful entries there and it was a real treat to watch (several times). It never ceases to amaze me the talent that all you folks have.

Thanks again, Will and all, for doing such a superb job.

Regards,

Jo

(Repeated my post here)

William

You've done a great job with the editing and your Kong turned out just awesome!

Thanks for all your dedication in making this happen,

I think this turned out really well and I'm so chuffed to have my efforts digitally linked to all the superb work by the other contributers. Some brilliant work in there!

Well done everyone!!! :D

HEY WILL! Nice work!

I just got back in from vacation and that was a pleasant return to HashLand!

Matt Campbell

(PS: You mis-spelled my name on credit #1...it is Campbell...with a 'P' in it...like ''Campbell's Soup"---if it's not too late.- if it is nevermind)

HEY WILL! Nice work!

I just got back in from vacation and that was a pleasant return to HashLand!

Matt Campbell

(PS: You mis-spelled my name on credit #1...it is Campbell...with a 'P' in it...like ''Campbell's Soup"---if it's not too late.- if it is nevermind)

Oops! sorry Matt! :o

• 3 years later...
@ john bigboote

btw, your avatar is the most funny thing i've seen in a looooong time. i know you use it already for quite a while, but it's cool everytime i see it.

THANX! I'm glad you dig it! I'm big fan of your Soulcage too! I am due to update my avatar. A lot of people don't know it actually has some Flash rollovers in it...one links to my website, the other gives a Quicktime of that character in more detail...

Martin has a little thing going on you can participate in... other than that, anyone have any ideas?

The 'Pass' project was cool because Will gave very little instruction other than 'Ball enters screen-left and exits screen right'... you could use your own characters or pull one off the Hash CD. It was very loosey-goosey-anything-goesey. We need another idea like that, but maybe evolved to the 'next step'.

I was an excellent project because of it's very loose rules, a lot of room for creativity. This was my entry. It didn't make the final film because the DVD got lost in the mail (It later resurfaced after the final cut was published). Maybe something like any character enters frame right, does some sort of dance/athletic/gymnastic move, and exits frame left. It would make it more physical and exercise all the important animation skills. (Weight, S&S. timing) The point is of course to animate.

BallofPaper.mov

Dagnabbit! I missed the whole thing. I thought this thread was one of the... uh... well.. ToAM exorcises. :blush:

This was great! I loved the music. Reminded me of that old "Fractured Film" project I did here years ago... only... better... because you guys finished it... and... no copyrighted material.

-vern