Hash, Inc. Forums

Norway/Scandinavia

We Scandinavians are just a bit shy ;)

Sweden:

Norway:

Denmark:

Finland: (not Scandinavia, but still our sister nation :) )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Do Americans with Danish heritage count? :)

I've lived in Stavanger, Norway and was fairly fluent at one time.

Definitely! Anyone who can understand any of the Scandinavian languages does of course count as a Scandinavian :)

The question is whether you are a Dane or a Norwegian ;)

• 1 month later...
Hey Anders,

Since both of us live in Gothenburg. How about we discuss A:M over tea sometime?

Mats

Kul idé!

Jag har lättast att komma ifrån på eftermiddagar må,ti,to. Välj en tid och plats så ska jag se till att försöka vara där :)

/Anders

Kul idé!

Jag har lättast att komma ifrån på eftermiddagar må,ti,to. Välj en tid och plats så ska jag se till att försöka vara där :)

/Anders

Ok, torsdagseftermiddagar låter bra...Jag får fundera på en plats...

Mats

• 6 months later...

Hello dear Scandinavians,

Due to my recent return as forum-warrior I thought it'd be fun to CPR this thread back to life, if possible, to see if any more Scandies have joined the forum (I bet there are a few, I only hope this thread can drag them out into the light).

Also, I'd like to suggest a Oslo-get-together, sometime and somewhere where people can show off their stuff, exchange their ideas face to face and maybe make some "real life" friends/connections (not that it isn't possible to do so trough the forum). When and where will depend on how many, when it suits the attendants, etc. etc.

Cheers,

Joakim

Hello dear Scandinavians,

Due to my recent return as forum-warrior I thought it'd be fun to CPR this thread back to life, if possible, to see if any more Scandies have joined the forum (I bet there are a few, I only hope this thread can drag them out into the light).

Also, I'd like to suggest a Oslo-get-together, sometime and somewhere where people can show off their stuff, exchange their ideas face to face and maybe make some "real life" friends/connections (not that it isn't possible to do so trough the forum). When and where will depend on how many, when it suits the attendants, etc. etc.

Cheers,

Joakim

There is a revolution going on... I know it...

The Tiger is going to bite us all! ;)

*Fuchur*

PS: Just to be clear... I am not from scandinavia... ->germany