Hash, Inc. Forums

About Hair and Grass

• Admin

ACNJ,

Currently there is no collection of Tutorials on CD from the A:M Community.

As suggested the easiest way to get a CD of them right now is to download and burn (copy) them to CD.

As we collect more tutorials the goal is to eventually make such capability (CDs/DVDs of Tutorials ) possible. I also hope to make downloading collections of themed tutorials easier. Example: If you were interested in 'decaling' you could download a collection of tutorials with a focus on decaling.

Stay Tuned!

Rodney

• 2 weeks later...

Good idea for a tutorial, but it's not the right way to do it. right hand side patches still has a problem patch in it. You've just placed a non continuous spline in there to get rid of the crease. That's baad.

To correct it, you should break the splines and re-make them.

Good idea for a tutorial, but it's not the right way to do it. right hand side patches still has a problem patch in it. You've just placed a non continuous spline in there to get rid of the crease. That's baad.

To correct it, you should break the splines and re-make them.

Yes, I have got rid of the crease. That cannot be baaaad! Or?

Yes, I can understand what you mean - I have done a non-continous spline - but it fixes the crease - so what?

Perhaps continous splines are better in some way?

:unsure:

If you look at the second last frame you'll see the wireframes of the two are different. The one on the left is correct. Do a final render and you'll see creasing on the right and animation will create further creasing.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the tutorial, Seven! I'm new to Animation:Master and its multiplane camera is a feature that's full of potential. I know you can import animation as a layer. I was thinking of using a Quicktime movie as a layer on a model of a TV. Do you know anything about that? Can Animation:Master import Quicktime as an animation layer?