Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

"beastboy"

beastboy is a character from "teen titans", a show one of my friends used to watch. here I am so far...as you can see in the roto, there are black stripes on his torso, however, the mesh does not lend itself to that...any suggestions besides redoing the torso? thanks :)

-m. trower

hashpict.JPG

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could make a decal using the same color values for your purple color and black like the rotoscope for the stripe. I'm not sure what you do to get black to render right though if it renders as transparent. I know it has to do with the color value you tell AM to apply the decal as. I'll need to look into that as I have had black on decals show transparent. But a decal should do it. Modelling looks good so far and the belt should be easy to adjust.

You fix that in the image properties. The key color is set to black by default, I change it to blue when I want the black to show up. But just remember to pick any color that isn't in the image you are applying, unless you want that color to be keyed out.

The model is coming out cool, by the way...

The black as transparent on images as was mention can be changed with the key color attribute in the image properties...

... however the best thing to do is to right click on the key color and select "not set". This removes any color from being transparent on an image.

Vernon "Thanks for listening" Zehr

right click on the key color and select "not set". This removes any color from being transparent on an image

I always wondered how to do that... :)

Yeah...robcat, you're right...thanks

back to work! :lol:

-m. trower