Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Iron Giant

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's about time someone made a model of the big guy in AM! So, will he have all the cool articulated features of the movie version (opening chest, head bubble, etc.), or mostly be the "not a gun" version?

Nice detail too, but what's going on with the eyes (remember they're flat and glow yellow, with shutters, well, more like sliding doors, that rotate when they open and close).

Yeah, seen the movie more times then I can remember. Now we need a model of Hogarth to sit on his shoulder.

Greg

It's about time someone made a model of the big guy in AM! So, will he have all the cool articulated features of the movie version (opening chest, head bubble, etc.), or mostly be the "not a gun" version?

If someone can find me decent images of him in his "gun state" I'd certainly try making those features in a pose slider. Don't put too much stock in that image I posted as it was just a quick preview CFA to see how he was progressing. The eyes should be fine at the end.