Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My new WIP Site

I have a domain name I don't use so I moved my WIP site from a free host to here, plus I got to play with Flash a little. My site is at http://www.dogst.com/

I added a couple new images to my Star Wars short I'm doing. I have about 5 minutes done and I have about 2-4 minutes left to do.

Once I get over my fear of killing all the bandwidth in one day, I'll try to add a video preview to the site.

Dan

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm uploading a slightly larger size, I think its 200 x 180 or so and at 8 MB.

The one walk cycle is actually climbing up stairs And I want to to do the death star explosion more like the movie, instead of the blue particles in the shock wave, add smoke to it.

Dan

I tried different compressions and got a full size 700X480 down to a little over 9 MB.

The bad news is it's MPG-1 format. I tried to make it a Quicktime but my Quicktime is corrupted on my machine and I tried reinstalling it a couple times but I kept getting an error that it isn't installed and I don't feel like messing with it all night.

Here is the link http://www.dogst.com/screenshots/SWshort.mpg

You will probably have to right click and save it to your machine to watch it.

Dan