Hash, Inc. Forums

Caricature

I'm working on a new model and for the life of me, I can't get the darktree eye material working properly in v11.1f. As you can see, he's got no specularity highlights on his eyes even though they're on in the material.

Is it something to do with the light? Is anyone else having trouble with this material?

Marvin.jpg

Thanks guys. This character is going to have the works.....hair and cloth. His face mesh is abit more detailed than I normally do. He's going to be my everest :D Now I just have to get his eyes shiny.....

and he's a wanna be pimp.  :D

Then his undies need to be purple silk.

He's looking really good, great character - but whats that thing by his belly button?

Right! His shirts going to be that colour too now.

That's a button....beside his belly button. :)

Perhaps he & one of Mr. BigBootes' Babes can have a rendevous ? - or perhaps a umm...working relationship?

Haha...I was thinking that. I can see him surrounded by "AM bunnys" :D

Ken...Figure on the prob with SPec yet?

have you tried saving the model then rendering?

saving the project and model them reload AM?

Some times I have to do this to get "some" materials to show up.

Graet Character also Ken.

Michael

That last image is scarey but the rest is very nice

You did an excellent job on him, very smooth and nice quality

You should do a second version when through with this one of a nice afro on the top, kinked hair - I think that would be funny with the purple suit and pimp style

Look forward to end result

Just waiting for some lipsynced sound from this fellow.

Not wanting to meet him in reality - perhaps in virtuality.

Sure very good modeling!

but the hat does not fit...

and I believe a little much lip-stick...

Waiting for his replies... what is going to say?

:D

Both working with and rendering hair in the latest version is much improved!

Here he's got his usual head of hair but I have a "hair flattened" pose for when he has his hat on.

mel.jpg

Here he's got his usual head of hair but I have a "hair flattened" pose for when he has his hat on.

That is a great IDEA!! ;) I never thought of that!!! I guess if you wanted, you could have a change of hairstyle by adjusting a slider... B) KOOL!

I must confess I used this image of Al Pacino to guide me in modeling his face. But no photos....I'm just adding details/character as I go along.

Having a look at your model and the image in the same time... I must say you have done a good job...

:D

What I react to on your model - comparing - the two - is the ears on your model - I believe they are too big - drawing too much attention....

What do you say?

Lots of potential in the animation realm with this guy. Ken are you planning anything special with this guy? (Like is he going to really have a HO-house with Mr. Bigboote's girls in there?) :lol: There are all kinds of Jokes implied in just his face alone... not to mention his stylistic clothing--- Where's the fur coat?

Nothing real special. I just want to add cloth to him now and then I'll do a few moves with him. I'll probably just donate him to the community then.